We have heard this question multiple times: what are the best WooCommerce Auction Plugins? So we decided to make a list compiling and explaining which are the 5 plugins that we most recommend and why.
Without further ado, here’s our list.
The one WordPress Auction Plugin that we recommend the most is WooCommerce Simple Auctions as it allows you to create a professional auction website. By using this plugin your website can basically become the next eBay. We even used it for one of our best-selling themes: iBid.
This plugin is perfect for both developers and beginners as it has extensive documentation that makes the setup even easier than it is. If you are looking for a complete software that will transform your website, this is it. Here are some of its features:
- Ability to verify credit card/payment details
- Anti snipping feature
- Compatible with any payment gateway supported by WooCommerce
- Auction history in wp-admin
- Normal, reverse, and sealed (silent) auctions, proxy/auto-bidding
- Possibility to define start price, price increment, reserve price, buy it now price
- Multiple types of widgets such as: ending soon, future, latest, featured, recently viewed my auctions, etc.
This is one of the easiest to set up and handle plugins that are available at this moment on the market. This is an open-source software, meaning that it has both a free version and a pro (paid) one. Ultimate WordPress Auction allows you to create auctions with all the necessary features: bidding time, buy now option, uploading of multiple product images, cancellation of last bid, and many many more.
Payments can be done via PayPal, but also on Stripe (pro version).
One of the best things about this plugin is that you do not need any programming skills to use it.
Some of its main features are:
- Registered Users can place bids
- Ajax Admin panel for better management.
- Add standard auctions for bidding
- Show auctions in your timezone
- Set Reserve price for your product
- Set Bid incremental value for auctions
- Ability to edit, delete & end live auctions
- Re-activate Expired auctions
- Email notifications for bidders and admins
Looking for an easy WordPress Auction Plugin for your website? This is it. WP Auctions allows you to run auctions directly on the website, set a starting price, an ending date, and basically everything an auction needs.
This is a free solution that can be easily installed so that you can start selling as fast as saying „bid”. Bidders can pay via PayPal, wire transfer, or manual payment.
Check out some of its features down below:
- Assign an auction to a Post/Page
- Upload an extra image
- Added Shipping price
- Custom contact field. Request phone numbers, addresses, etc…
- Show auctions in a List or Graphic format.
- Set a global Bid increment value for all auctions.
- Allow only registered users to bid.
This plugin works only if you already have the WooCommerce Plugin installed on your website. Ultimate Auction for WooCommerce offers an easy and quick way to start auctions directly on your website. This WordPress Auction Plugin is a great solution if you are looking for lots of auction features, a simple configuration, and great technical support.
This plugin is the adapted for WooCommerce version of the first one on this list so their features are the exact same.
- Hiding bids from other users by setting the auction as secret
- Setting a “fee” for signing up and taking part in the auction
- Choosing from 4 different countdown layouts
- Requesting users to register or log in and set a valid credit card in order to be able to bid
The best way to host auctions is through a website specially dedicated to this. There is no WordPress auction plugin in the world that will make magic out of a simple website, and that is not an issue. We highly recommend that if you want to create an auction business that will last long-term, start by creating a website that compiles all the necessary features for this type of venture.
Our theme iBid was designed by our theme to fulfill all the needs of auction businesses. It comes with a variety of demos and a whole bunch of features that you did not even realize you need. We invite you to read this article to discover more about our theme.