In a world where the number of websites is growing day by day, extra help is needed to attract the attention of your customers. And how can you do this better? With a well-developed SEO strategy and a tailor-made SEO plugin. If you are looking for a high-performance WordPress SEO plugin, but do not know which one to choose, then this article is created especially for you. Find out which SEO plugin: Rank Math vs Yoast SEO is the best for your website and your needs, and let it work for your business.
Importance of SEO for your website
You have probably heard many times that SEO optimization is a vital tool for the success of your website. But the main question is: why?
Here is a shortlist with the 5 most important reasons:
- Your website’s ranking in the top 5 search engine results pages provides truthfulness to your target audience. Also, statistically speaking, users are more likely to access a website from the first page of results. The best-case scenario for your website is to appear in one of the top positions from the first page.
- With a great SEO, you can gain a competitive advantage to the detriment of your rivals that sell the same types of products or services.
- A well-optimized SEO website is, by default, a promotional tool. The higher your website’s position is at the top of Google results, the more your website will be accessed. This process will lead to more awareness and popularity for your brand.
- SEO is a cost-effective method to increase your website traffic. This way you no longer have to pay huge sums of money to generate paid traffic.
- Good SEO optimization means a great user experience. If users can find the information in a few clicks, their satisfaction increases. So do the sales and the brand reputation.
Advantages of using Rank Math
Many website owners have started to adopt the Rank Math SEO plugin, whether it’s about presentation sites, blogs, or online stores. This plugin is one of the most downloaded SEO plugins in the history of WordPress and this is not a mere coincidence. This plugin has many advantages to offer, such as:
- SEO analysis of the website based on an SEO score;
- Can optimize each article/material up to 5 keywords;
- It provides integration with Google Search Console (GSC);
- Tracks your keyword positions in the search results;
- Provides Schema Markup (you can add 14 different types of Schema);
- It offers you an advanced redirection manager;
- You can obtain automatic LSI keyword suggestions;
- Benefits from a modular framework.
For a better understanding of the capabilities of each SEO plugin, let’s take a look at the advantages that the Yoast SEO plugin has to offer.
Advantages of using Yoast SEO
Yoast SEO plugin is not to be missed when it comes to the benefits it offers to its users in terms of SEO optimization. It has more than 1 million active installs because it offers plenty of advantages for website optimizations, such as:
- Basic SEO analysis for blog content;
- Search engine snippet previews;
- Works as an SEO proofreader;
- Helps you to know the flaws of the website content;
- Prevents the Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feed on content scrapes;
- Ranks your website better by taking keyword’s synonyms and related words into account;
- It warns you when the best-rated pages from your website have not been updated for more than 6 months;
- 24/7 support;
- Download a complete overview of your keywords, URL, readability score, and/or title.
Features of Rank Math SEO plugin
In terms of features, Rank Math is very generous, including plenty of them, such as:
- XML sitemaps;
- Optimizes up to 5 words;
- Rich snippets;
- Rank tracking of keywords;
- Redirection of all sorts;
- LSI keyword tool integrated;
- Access to .htaccess Editor;
- Access to robots.txt Editor;
- Internal linking suggestions;
- Nofollow all external links – you can also open external links in new tabs;
- Nofollow all external image links;
- 404 monitor – identify and fix your 404 pages in real-time;
- Bulk Edit Titles & Descriptions;
- Choose Pillar Posts & Pages;
- Blog post preview on Google;
- Automated image SEO
- Import from Yoast SEO plugin (in one click)
- Import from All in One SEO plugin (in one click)
Features of Yoast SEO plugin
The premium version of Yoast SEO came up with new upgrades and features for a better website optimization and a great user experience. The core features of this plugin are:
- Canonical URLs;
- Meta tags;
- Title and meta description templating;
- Full control over site breadcrumbs;
- Advanced options of Schema.org integration;
- Advanced XML sitemaps;
- E-mail support for premium users;
- Faster loading times due to an innovative way of managing data in WordPress;
- SEO analysis;
- Readability analysis;
- Full language support in 19 languages;
- Google preview;
- Innovative Schema blocks for the WordPress block editor;
- Internal linking blocks;
- The Insights tool (for the premium version);
- Automatic internal linking suggestions;
- Possibility of expansion with other extensions: News SEO, Video SEO, Local SEO, and WooCommerce SEO.
Our themes are compatible with both
When you choose the proper SEO plugin for your WordPress website, one of the main considerations is: Is it or not compatible with my existing theme? Well, if you have decorated your website with one of the Modeltheme’s themes, you are on safe ground. Both Rank Math and Yoast SEO plugins are compatible with our themes. Enjoy discovering the right theme for your website and make it count with a scalable SEO plugin.