When translating a WordPress theme in multiple ways. One of them is by using the free translation plugin, Loco Translate.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to translate a WordPress theme using Loco Translate:
- Install and activate the Loco Translate plugin.
- Go to the Loco Translate menu, then select Themes.
- Find the theme you want to translate and click on its name.
- Select the language you want to translate the theme into.
- Create a new translation by clicking on the New Translation button.
- Translate the strings of text one by one.
- Save the translation.
- Repeat the process for other themes or languages if needed.