If you purchased a theme by ModelTheme from Envato Market / ThemeForest which comes with MT Mega Menu (an extra functionality for menus) and need some tips to get started with it, then you are in the right place.
First of all, you need to make sure that the theme came bundled with the MT Mega Menu extension. (Not all of our themes comes with it). So in order to check if your purchased theme has MT Mega Menu, you should notice this menu on your dashboard:
Usually a Mega Menu, on the frontend side will look like this(The current example was made using the Oklahoma Listings Theme):
In order to set it up and modify or add new things on an existing (imported) mega menu, you should follow these steps:
1. Go to WPBakery Page Builder -> Role Manager -> Post types -> and make sure that cf_mega_menu is checked (This enable the builder to appear on the Mega Menu editor):
2. Now go to MT Mega Menu. If you imported demo data then most probably mega menu items will be visible on this list. Click on it to start editing it:
3. Now you should see the WPBakery page builder being applied to your editor. Add your own content instead of the current links.
4. To attach a mega menu to a normal menu item, you should go to Appearance -> Menus.
5. Toggle a menu and select the mega menu:
6. Now one last step(at this point the mega menu was applied and will appear on frontend, but it is not looking so great); so in order to fix the width toggle the top right menu (Screen Options) and check the CSS Classes; then add the following class on the menu item “mega3columns” in the CSS Classes field.
In the end your menu should look exactly as on our demos.