- New New error message styling.
- New Syncing restricted networks with the NFT Marketplace Core.
- Fixed Creating a new account with MetaMask would hi-jack random old accounts.
- New Option to restrict networks.
- New Compatibility with WalletConnect plugin.
- Fixed Unlinking results in data loss.
- Fixed Plugin increasing load times.
- New Option to redirect after login and register.
- New Show MetaMask address inside user list table.
- New Edit user's metamask address from inside admin panel.
- New Ban MetaMask addresses from registering/logging/linking
- Fixed Support for older databases (throwing Signature is not valid!)
- Fixed PHP Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
- Fixed PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in
- Fixed Warning invalid argument supploed for foreach in path.
- Fixed Plugin crashing some websites.
- New Methods to check if current user has metamask linked.
- New Methods to check if specified user has metamask linked.
- New Initial plugin release.